Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day One: Part II

Dan: I hate Kids.

Jeff: Why do you hate kids? They are happy and not beaten down by life yet. Plus, some are cute.

Dan: One, are you gay? Two, I was talking about New Kids on the Block. I just bought their latest album and it isn't very good.

Jeff: Ok, interesting you would inquire about my sexuality...anyway, nobody refers to them as just "Kids" and also didn't that album come out like 3 years ago?

Dan: I will respond to you in order. Everyone calls them that, get with it. Also, yes, it may have been a few years, but I didn't think I was ready to hear them again yet. I was still hurt from when they originally broke up.

Jeff: I'm not even sure why this conversation is still going on, but since when....nope. No, I was right this conversation shouldn't continue. I do not have any vocabulary to repsond to the statements you just made.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any vocabulary to respond to the statements YOU just made.

    ReplyDelete