Friday, March 26, 2010

Day Three

Dan: Would it be annoying if I were to practice my tap dance routine right now?

Jeff: Since when are you learning the art of tap.

Dan: For a few weeks now. I had the shoes anyway because they were on sale and my sneaks were ruined.

Jeff: How long ago did you get the shoes?

Dan: I don't know. Maybe 1-8 months ago.

Jeff: Now, have you been wearing the shoes all the time?

Dan: Yeah, I would just take them off before I came into the apartment so it wouldn't bother you.

Jeff: Anyway, yes, it would be annoying and you dance like if shit grew legs of retarded babies and put on anvils as tap shoes.

Dan: ...So, is $300.00 a month too much for my lessons?

Jeff: WHAT??? Where did you get this money?

Dan: Well, if you must know I joined an exotic tap dance group on the weekends and apparently my retarded baby shit legs are good enough to bring in a few hundred a weekend.

Jeff: An exotic what?

Dan: Yeah, we're called "Tap That Ass"

Jeff: ... ... (sigh)

1 comment:

  1. My conclusion thus far is this: Dan and Jeff are Burt and Ernie



    Meaning they're blatantly gay roommates and they are the only ones too blind to see it because they are too busy being involved in shenanigans and tomfoolery.

    ReplyDelete