Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day Two Part: II

Jeff: Hey, I am going to the grocery store need anything?

Dan: Nope.

Jeff: Alright, be back soo...

Dan: Actually, I need cereal.

Jeff: Is that it?

Dan: Yes, well, maybe some milk, eggs, steak. The good steak I dont like cheap shit. Also, ice cream and champagne. I have a lady friend coming over.

Jeff: Not a truth and I am not getting you any of those things. You haven't worked in 2 years. I pay the rent, help out somehow.

Dan: I'm not out of work, but I am trying to raise capital to fund my movie.

Jeff: Is this the movie about ninja kittens who fight other cats over...what was it again?

Dan: First, it is a coming of age story of kittens who become cats through the trials and tribulations of defending the earth from chinese people.

Jeff: Wow, the whole racist theme never fails to surprise me each time I hear it.

Dan: I can tinker with the story, but the catch-phrase is definitely going to be "It's time to meow mix things up"

No comments:

Post a Comment